The River Club Rates
Per Person Sharing
|# Units||Fare Basis||Low Season
11 Jan ’19 – 31 May ’19
1 Nov ’19 – 19 Dec ’19
1 Jun ’19 – 31 Oct ’19
20 Dec ’19 – 10 Jan ’20
|River Suites||7||FI||US$ 565||US$ 595|
|Luxury River Suites||2||FI||US$ 640||US$ 675|
|Luxury Family River Suite||1||FI||US$ 640||US$ 675|
|Princess Mary Suite||1||FI - First 2 guests||US$ 700||US$ 745|
|FI - Additional guests (4)||US$ 400||US$ 430|
|Child 6 - 16 Years Sharing||50% of above rates, sharing with 2 full paying adults.
2 children sharing a suite: 1st – Adult Rate; 2nd – Child Rate
|Guide Rooms||2||FB||US$ 170||US$ 170|
Accommodation, daily breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, house-drinks (beer, wine, soft drinks), laundry, Wi-Fi, one activity per person per day, facilities on property: croquet, tennis, snooker, boules & nature trail.
Transfers to/ from the lodge, Tourism Development Levy (US$ 10 per adult per night & US$ 5 per child per night), park fees, visas, items of a personal nature, premium imported brands, shop purchases, spa treatments, all other drinks, meals and activities not mentioned above.
3 Night's at The Falls
2 nights just isn't enough sometimes, extend your stay with this fabulous offer for 3- nights or more. Really take time to relax and unwind. After all, that's what time on the Zambezi is all about.
With every 3-night stay, guests receive complimentary return transfers between The River Club and Livingstone airport (LVI). As well as an additional activity to enjoy during their stay (enquire for options).
Check in and Check out times
Check in time: 14h00
Check out time: 10h00
EARLY CHECK IN / LATE CHECK OUT – Subject to availability. Should your room not be available, we offer our public areas to enjoy, wellness area bathroom and storage for your luggage. For guaranteed availability, please enquire about rates.
Build Your Stay @ The Club
Tailor-make your itinerary to create the perfect stay at The River Club by selecting your perfect array of experiences and activities on and off the property.
Choose one activity per person per day:
- Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi River.
- Shared guided tour of Victoria Falls (Zambian side).
- Tour of Livingstone Town.
- Game drive in Mosi-oa-Tunya NP.
- Visit to the local village.
- Fishing on the Zambezi River (not availalbe December - February)
Activities includes transfers between the activity and the Club. Excludes Park fees.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates are quoted in USD, per person per night sharing
- Single supplement of 25% applies
- Children aged 6 years and older are welcome. Child rates are on a sharing basis (with 2 full paying adults, maximum 4 additional beds in camp at a time). When children share a 2-sleeper suite without an adult, the first child will be charged Adult Sharing and the second will receive the child rate.
- VAT and a mandatory 10% government service charge are included in above rates
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Provisional reservations are held for a limited time and are only confirmed by paying the deposit - 25% of the total reservation value within 21 days of confirmation.
- Payment of the balance due at 60 days prior to arrival.
- CANCELLATION POLICY (on accommodation)
Cancellation 90 – 61 days prior to arrival: 25% of total accommodation
Cancellation 60 – 31 days prior to arrival: 50% of total accommodation
Cancellation 30 days or less prior to arrival: 100% of total accommodation
Download a detailed rate sheet for The River Club below:
View our special offers: