The River Club feels the need to provide loyal customers with flexible Terms and Conditions to ensure continuous confidence in booking our region. For this reason we would like to publish the below special provisions to our standard terms and conditions. Please see our updated terms below.
You can download our Coronavirus Policy here.
We are optimistic that with sweeping measures in place, the world will overcome the pandemic and we will be able to welcome guests back soon. The River Club supports the local community from which our staff and their dependants come, whose income, food and general well-being relies solely on sustained employment. During this difficult time we are doing all we can to preserve the livelihood of our staff. We trust you will appreciate our efforts as a responsible tourism operator to achieve this goal.
Please note these terms are applicable to bookings confirmed for arrival from 1st April to 31st December 2020:
- Subject to availability, accommodation bookings may be postponed by up to 15 months from the date of the booking, on the following basis;
- If funds have already been received, postponement will be permitted with no increase to the accommodation rate or additional services provided in-house by The River Club. Rates on external services will be charged at operator rates at the time of the amended date.
- If no funds have been received on a confirmed booking, postponements may be charged accommodation rates applicable to the amended date of travel. This includes rates on additional services.
- All FIT bookings may postpone, subject to the terms above, without penalty up to 14-days prior to the date of travel.
- Group bookings may postpone, subject to the terms above, without penalty up to 21-days prior to the date of travel.
- In cases where funds have been received and outright cancellation is requested before the applicable cancellation policy takes effect, we are truly sorry but refunds will need to be delayed until the situation has stabilised.
- In all other cases outside the period above, whether funds have been received or not, our normal cancellation policies will apply.
- If our cancellation policy takes effect, and you forfeit funds as a result, we will send confirmation of payment and cancellation which you can use to claim from your travel insurance.
- With regards to pre-booked third party activities, individual operator cancellation policies will apply.
The River Club reserves the right to make changes to the above policy at any time. Industry Partners will be notified of any such changes.
The River Club Team
Group Bookings – % of Full Package Total
- Cancellation 90 – 61 days prior to arrival: 25%
- Cancellation 60 – 31 days prior to arrival: 50%
- Cancellation 30 days or less prior to arrival: 100%
Independent Travelers – % of Full Package Total
- 60 – 31 days prior to arrival: 50%
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: 100%
- 30 – 15 days prior to arrival: 50%
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: 100%
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org