Bunny Chow Recipe
This month Chef Tawanda has shared his delicious bunny chow recipe!
This dish is vegan, vegetarian AND kosher!
- 1 cup parboiled cubed potatoes
- 1 cup parboiled carrots,
- 1 cup cauliflower florets.
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms.
- 1 cup zucchini, cut into cubes.
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 onions sliced
- 2 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 3 green chilli
- 6 curry leaves
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme,
- Half cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 brioche loaf sliced in half
- Salt and ground black pepper to season
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, stir-fry the sliced onion and the curry powder, fresh ginger and chilli.
- Stir-fry until combined as sticking to the bottom of the pan and declared with white wine, then add turmeric
- Add all the remaining ingredients, cook until tender and the sauce is thick
- Halve the brioche bread and fill with the curry